Your guests’ hotel experience starts even before their arrival.
One element that your guests value particularly is a welcome email, which conveys valuable information and is sent a few days before their arrival.
Communicating with guests via email is a strategic activity for hotel managers. The advantages of pre-stay emails are numerous:
- Increase anticipation of the hotel experience by welcoming your guests in advance;
- Reassure your guests;
- Identify your guests’ preferences to offer personalised solutions;
- Transmit useful information;
- Give the opportunity to book additional offers and thus increase the revenue of your establishment.
Some useful information that you might want to include in a pre-stay email is:
- Times for check-in and check-out;
- Ways to cancel or change the booking;
- Directions to the hotel;
- Additional offers;
- Tips for activities during the stay.
Another strategic option is to send a post-stay email after the departure of your guests’. A typical example of this is a satisfaction survey joined with thanks for their stay.
For our CASY Hotel Software, there is also a Self-Check-In module. This allows hotel managers to request their guests to fill in their personal details and comfortably check-in at home.
Thanks to our PrePostStay-Mail module, you can contact your guests completely automatically via email before and after their stay, whenever you wish.